I am a CS Ph.D. student at Princeton University, where I feel fortunate to be advised by professor Felix Heide. My research interests are broadly in machine learning and computer vision.
Before joining Princeton, I worked at the NVIDIA AI lab as a deep learning researcher. During my time at NVIDIA, I feel so lucky to be mentored by professors Sanja Fidler and Antonio Torralba, who gave me so much guidance and support and showed me how to conduct great research. I also once worked as an undergraduate research assistant at the University of Waterloo, supervised by professor Florian Kerschbaum.
GOOGLE SCHOLAR | LINKEDIN | EMAIL
1. DatasetGAN: Efficient Labeled Data Factory with Minimal Human Effort
2. Image GANs meet Differentiable Rendering for Inverse Graphics and Interpretable 3D Neural Rendering
3. All You Need is RAW: Defending Against Adversarial Attacks with Camera Image Pipelines
4. The Implicit Values of A Good Hand Shake: Handheld Multi-Frame Neural Depth Refinement
5. Neural Photo-Finishing
6. Deep Neural Network Fingerprinting by Conferrable Adversarial Examples
- Nils Lukas, Yuxuan Zhang, Florian Kerschbaum
- Accepted to International Conference on Learning Representations (ICLR) 2021, Spotlight Presentation
- arXiv: 1912.00888
7. Shakes on a Plane: Unsupervised Depth Estimation from Unstabilized Photography
8. Neural Volume Super-Resolution
- Yuval Bahat, Yuxuan Zhang, Hendrik Sommerhoff, Andreas Kolb, Felix Heide
- arXiv: 2212.04666